Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Chapters to A Lady's Perogative: Wounded Aerth

There are new chapters to A Lady's Perogative: Wounded Aerth if you are interested. We find Jasmer and Yirfir figuring things out in Unruly Plans and we follow Nelony through Nelony's Night. As well a very in depth pursuit into the life of Shaela with a chapter of her namesake. I sincerely hope that you enjoy them as it took many tears to complete these chapters.

For those of you who'd like dessert, you could always check out the additions to Heroes Of Our Own which has received a cleanup and rewrite of some of the original material as well as additions. Some of you might even begin to recognize it from other places if you know me and my pursuits well enough.

I'll add to them sparingly over the next few weeks.

Enjoy!

Thank you to all my readers.

Brian Joseph Johns













Nostalgia finds root here.

Here's some greetings from a distant past.

A stone house 'pon where magic found root by way of a ning and a hen.

As well 1973, I'll be on heights if you can from down the hall remember me.

All the best to the Kingslake and Woodbine crew! I miss you all and you're in here all of you!

I like the night but I really I've loved the dawn.

I shan't don another view as terrific as you thrice plus two as nice.

Jam is great with bread but we had nothing but jam and thankfully it was instrumental.

We go through stages like the peels of an onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...