Friday, September 5, 2014

A Brave New Post without the Huxley...

The stories are back up although there's still a few missing (I'll try to get them up sooner or later as I'm able). I added a short paragraph to Stories From The End, which sets up the next few chapters and Elena's new role in the group while Stanton recovers.

It looks like I'll be going to school some time in the near future once I've dealt with my stalkers legally, so that's a positive thing though I'm not sure what I'm going to study. It'll be somewhere between updating current skills or pursuing some new ones.

I'm at an employment center downtown (at 650 Queen Street where the old Edwin House used to be). I used to have a summer job at the Tippet Richardson which was across the street, so its an odd feeling being here.

The stories will be updated within a month or two, and when I do, I will make a large scale addition.

While here the cult once again conducted their same harassment, some clients some of the workers. Its a shame not being able to go anywhere without people trying to steal via abusive love have or blood, and in mockery of Oriental culture. The cult know that is the culture of my love interest so they target me trying to trick me into breaking it down. That's what this cult call "milking a cow" based upon the two different colours of a cow, black and white. The cult try to steal a person's good by provoking them as a group to be on the "hate" side of things, so around here if you've done a lot in you're life, they gang up on you to "milk" you.

The cult actually swap your identity with that of someone else, whom they mistreat you for their deeds while praising them for yours. The cult force these sorts of connections between productive people and their members to milk them of their good. That means that if you get isolated by enough people in such a manner, you can literally be emptied out of everything that you have done that is good. Much like the Wytch hunters of A Lady's Prerogative: Wounded Aerth. So this is as much a warning to others as it is a plea.

The other links are up as well, so you can visit the sites I recommend created by people who've inspired myself and are doing their own thing.

Stay Safe And Be Well
Brian Joseph Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...