Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Updates to A Lady's Perogative

Just a notice to let you know about some updates to A Lady's Perogative, and a quick note.

Throughout the course of the day I worked on and finished two chapters to the story and will be bringing this short work of fiction to a close, with more works to follow based upon feedback.

Oh and just to let you know, nobody controlled or "mind controlled" me into doing this. It came from me and I had the idea floating around for while.

There are people in the world that make that kind of claim to take credit for your deeds. Don't let them.

I hope that you enjoy it and thank you again.

Now I've got to go gripe for a bit on my gripe blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...