Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Updates

Blog


After a bit of searching last night, I found the letter that my Mother had written to the newspaper after I had been left for dead on a sidewalk in 1990 and decided to transfer it to the blog with a little introduction and long winded story that would bring people up to date about what had happened since it was published in 1990.

In my travels I have long since met the people who conducted the beating, although we never acknowledged it verbally. They are all good people in my opinion and I forgive them completely for it. Life goes on.


My introduction and the letter can be found here:

Technology

Other events of note include the release of Google Go. The language itself is similar to C and java syntactically with language elements such as array handling similar to perl from what I have seen so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...