Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Family Day!

Happy family day to my long lost family! I wish it was a bit warmer here in Toronto (-16 feels like -22 The Weather Network).

I spent most of my weekend keeping warm and ended up not doing much writing (none at all). It was a weekend with Sid Meier's Civilization V (one of my favourite strategy games of all time).

I will be working on ALP:WO this week as well as continuing the story of TBD2:TDB which both would thematically be good for today's holiday. Look forward to the Archive getting some attention soon as well.

To all my friends, family and allies out there and those in the world of art, creation, literature, media, music, expression and performance, have a great day!

Stay Safe And Be Well
Brian Joseph Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...