Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Father's Day Message

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my father and to all of the people who have been that kind of a role model throughout my life.

I don't think that I can go a single day where I find a situation that I don't use something that you taught me, a mannerism that I find in my self. It's the little things that affect you and the things that you remember and find yourself doing long after you've been together.

Many of the good things there are about my being come from you and well, the quirks I have to take credit for myself.

Happy Father's Day from your son.

With you were here, or I was there.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins Of Shhhh! Digital Media

 Hi. if you've found this site, you're looking at the origins of what eventually became Shhhh! Digital Media ( https://www.shhhhdigi...